May 2021 Newsletter
Attention youth ages 15-24! See what opportunities employers have to offer you and find out what they are looking for in an employee.
The Youth Job Fair offers an opportunity for San Clemente and South Orange County youth to find employment with local businesses who are hiring.
Businesses who will be present are:
The City of San Clemente Parks and Rec, Fisherman’s Restaurant, Golden Spoon, H&M, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop, Daisy Shop, Guess Factory, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Tillys, Under Armous, Sunglass Hut, Columbia Sportswear, Waterworks Aqautics, Mikki’s on Del Mar, Amazinxpress and more!
Frequently Asked Questions for our Job Fair
- Where will the job fair be held? Throughout the outdoor area at the Outlets at San Clemente, look for signs and tables.
- What should I bring? If you have a resume bring it!
- What ages is the job fair for? 15-24 (15 year-olds need an active work permit after they are hired)
- Are employers hiring? All employers attend will be hiring.
- Will summer season employers be present? Yes, there will be summer youth employers present.
- How do I obtain my working permit? For more information please visit this link – you do this after you have a job offer.
- What if I am an employer who would like to attend? Please fill out this form
A special thanks to the Outlets at San Clemente and the San Clemente Chamber of Commerce for partnering on this event.
Thrive Alive Classes starting this summer at Mendocino homes on June 10th
The COA “Food Pantry” consists of volunteers who strive to feed people locally, people we may know or see every day. They are a team that is committed to assisting those in need and generally doing positive acts to help our community.
We are always looking for Volunteers